Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ
Where are you located?
We have four locations throughout North Alabama. Our locations are Albertville, Cullman, Huntsville and Madison.

Back to Top...
When was your company started?
All-Star Medical was founded in 2005 by Eddie and Phil, two dedicated individuals with over 36 years of combined medical equipment experience.

Back to Top...
What type of insurance do you accept?
We accept most major medical insurance policies including BCBS of AL and Medicare. Our local billing office can verify your insurance to ensure All-Star Medical is in your network.

Back to Top...
How much does insurance cover for my medical equipment?
Most insurances will pay 80% of the cost of home medical equipment, leaving the patient responsible for 20% of the cost. However, if the patient has a secondary insurance, the secondary insurance will usually pay the remaining 20%, therefore, the patient does not have a balance. Because home medical equipment is under major medical policies, deductibles do apply.

Back to Top...
What type of medical equipment does insurance cover?
Although insurance policies vary, most insurance policies have coverage for the following: canes, walkers, wheelchairs, power chairs, scooters, hospital beds, oxygen, nebulizers, CPAP’s and BiPAP's, lift chairs, etc. Insurance covers most items with the exception of bath/safety items and medical supplies. However, the patient must have a diagnosis that qualifies the patient for the equipment.

Back to Top...
What is my out-of-pocket cost?
Once the patient has met his/her deductible, primary insurance typically pays 80% of the cost, leaving the patient responsible for 20%. However, if the patient has a secondary insurance, the secondary insurance typically will pay the remaining 20%.

Back to Top...
Excluding insurance, what other type of payment methods do you except?
We accept cash, check, ATM/Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.

Back to Top...
Patient Satisfaction Survey Results
Patient Satisfaction Survey Results
Percentage of Overall Satisfaction
(100% Being very Satisfied)
Q1 2013
Score
Q2 2013
Score
Q3 2013
Score
Q4 2013
Score
100% 98% 99% 97%
Average Score (based on a 5 point scale)
 
Why Choose All-Star Medical
  • Thousands of Products
  • Same Day Service
  • Free Delivery & Setup
  • 24hr Emergency Service
  • Qualified, Friendly Staff
  • Insurance Billing
Online Bill Payment
Board of Certification/Accreditation, International Better Business Bureau Facebook

Twitter
Accredited by Board of Certification, International Better Business Bureau Accreditation You Tube